Selasa, 24 Juli 2012

Waiting

ini sebenarnya lirik lagunya Endah 'n Rhesa..aku suka banget sama lagunya..liriknya bagus,musiknya juga bagus..bikin nyaman.. :D
 

  • I start to write a love letter, when I first met you there
    But I still keep it on my secret place
    I’m not the only one who adores you anyway
    But someday you will know that I am here

    I’m just waiting for a moment to tell you
    I’m waiting, and I’ll make you all mine
    I’m just waiting, waiting, waiting…

    I don’t care what people say about who you are and what you do
    And all I see is that perfect lies in you
    I believe that the time will come and we will be together
    Oh I am so in love with you, and I’m falling, I’m falling for you

  • Waiting




    I start to write a love letter, when I first met you there
    But I still keep it on my secret place
    I’m not the only one who adores you anyway
    But someday you will know that I am here

    I’m just waiting for a moment to tell you
    I’m waiting, and I’ll make you all mine
    I’m just waiting, waiting, waiting…

    I don’t care what people say about who you are and what you do
    And all I see is that perfect lies in you
    I believe that the time will come and we will be together
    Oh I am so in love with you, and Im falling, Im falling for you

  • Waiting




    I start to write a love letter, when I first met you there
    But I still keep it on my secret place
    I’m not the only one who adores you anyway
    But someday you will know that I am here

    I’m just waiting for a moment to tell you
    I’m waiting, and I’ll make you all mine
    I’m just waiting, waiting, waiting…

    I don’t care what people say about who you are and what you do
    And all I see is that perfect lies in you
    I believe that the time will come and we will be together
    Oh I am so in love with you, and Im falling, Im falling for you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar